Monday, September 22, 2008

Lola does Collingwood!

My first visit to Blue Shores was a very busy one.


There were lots of hugs and snuggles from Grandpa and Oma.

Grandpa and Oma always do a great job of feeding mom and dad, just look at those delicious pancakes!

I had a bath in the kitchen while everyone watched.


We also went to the Great Northern Exhibition, it was my first country fair.

We all watched the house pull competition for a bit, none of us really all that sure what the point of it was.

We walked around and checked out lots of best in show farm animals and saw lots of large home grown produce. Dad and I stopped to look at a steam powered tractor, well Dad watched and I slept.

Back at the house Oma and Auntie Ness made delicious Apple Crisp!

While Grant and I took an afternoon nap.

This is my new chair, it rocks!

It was a very busy weekend and by the time we were heading back to the city I was exhausted! Thanks for such a great weekend!

No comments: