Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We went to cut down our very first family Christmas tree. You can't see me in this photo since I spent the entire experience (tractor ride, hunting for a tree, cutting down a tree, drinking hot chocolate) asleep inside the super comfortable Japanese Mommy jacket.
Our perfect tree.

The crazy tree bundling machine.
Fellow tree hunters (Aaron, Sandra, and Cleo) proudly show off their perfect Christmas tree.

Super Beetle!

Later, when we got home mom and dad showed me the tree. I was just as confused as Chewy to have the outside inside the house.

Thanks for my Christmas sleeper Katie.

Putting up the lights.For people who have never had a tree before we sure have a lot of decorations.

The finished product.
It's Monkey Claus.

No comments: