Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy Social Calendar

The past few days have been very busy, way too busy to blog. Here is what I have been up to since my last post.Friday was the last Rainbow music class for this session. Mom brought the camera to take pictures of parachute time, I love it.
The thing is awesome!

Friday night we had a sushi dinner date with Tanta Ness and Uncle G. The Spring Break 2009 reunion; unfortunately mom forgot to take photos with Tanta Ness and Uncle G, but they were there!

I love sushi!
Then on Saturday my friends Dylan and BJ came over for brunch. Here we are all hanging out in the big green chair. The boys are totally captivated by me.

Everybody clap for Lola! Good job boys!
Grandma Trish is back from her trip to Edmonton, so on Sunday she picked up Auntie Amanda and cousin Zen and they all came over for a visit. I was very happy to see them all and we were even able to convince Zen to come in the house and give me a smile!

Sunday was also Chewy's 16th birthday, so for her party we went to the dog park. It was the perfect day to spend time hanging with Dad in the Bjorn.
The sun is shining and Spring is in the air. Soon I won't need to wear my toque!

No comments: