Monday, November 24, 2008

Trip to Collingwood

This weekend we went to visit Grandpa and Oma in Collingwood. The weather was perfect when we left Toronto, but just outside of Barrie it really started snowing. Dad and his amazing driving skills got us to Collingwood without any incident and Grandpa and Oma were happy to have all of us arrive safetly on their door step.


Grandpa and Oma's back yard is a winter wonderland already!

I'm not really too sure about all that white stuff, I think that I'll stay snuggled in here.
Oma and I playing Patty Cake.
Quality time with Grandpa
The adults spent a lot of their time playing bridge, I was the dummy's assistant. No, not my dad, that is a bridge term.
Baths in Collingwood take place in the kitchen with everyone watching, I love it!

Thanks for a great visit Oma and Grandpa.

No comments: