Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday BBQ

In Mom's family there are too many birthdays in May to celebrate separately, so they do them in bunches. This weekend was the birthday BBQ for Uncle Josh, Uncle Jon and Mom.

Everybody was there.

Even Big Nana came to celebrate the May babies.
Joseph and Emily had a good time.

Joseph patiently waiting for cake that he painstakingly decorated earlier in the day.
Uncle Josh, Uncle Jon, Mom, Joseph and Isabella let Uncle Jeremy help with the candles, it was his birthday last month and we skipped his cake. So, he was like an honorary May baby.

Uncle Jon gives Grandpa's special chocolate cake two thumbs up!Isabella likes her milk better then cake.
Cousins in pajamas.
In all the chaos Baba and I still found some time to laugh and play.
After I got my pj's on I figured that it was time for Grandpa to hold me.
Don't get too cocky old man, I still might cry.
It's okay rabbit, Grandpa is cool. At least for today. Thanks for the visit everybody, Mom said that she had a wonderful early birthday celebration.

No comments: