Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Vacation Recap

So, we are all back from our vacations. Chewy sprained her ankle, but other than that we all managed to make it back home in one piece. Mom and Dad had a great time in St. Lucia; they didn't take a lot of photos, but Mom did take this picture of Dad relaxing and playing Yahtzee.

But, the whole reason they were there was Doug and Kirsten's wedding. The groom and best man before the ceremony.The bride looked beautiful and the ceremony was wonderful.The happy couple.
The first dance, accompanied by a steel drum band (totally cool).

Mark took lots of photos, so if he sends some our way we can post more from the trip.
The non speech by the bride and groom.
While Mom and Dad were busy doing that, Grandma and I were very busy. We only had a few days but managed to pack in a lots of things; here is a selection off the things that Grandma let me do while she was in charge. We went to visit Cleo.
Oh yah, Uncle Aaron was there too.
I didn't have to wear pants all the time.
I got to have baths in the kitchen sink;wear napkins on my head;watch Charlie and Lola on a big television that isn't fuzzy.

Go out for lunch with Auntie Amanda;
cruise the Danforth in my sweet ride;
play in the big girl bath tub.
Go to the ladies dinner.
Hang out with my 'GREAT' Aunts and
relax with Grandpa Steve.
As you can see everyone had a great vacation. Thanks for taking such great care of me Grandma and Grandpa Steve.

No comments: