Monday, July 12, 2010

A New Era Begins

For a little while we have been discussing that perhaps it was time to say good bye to the Beetle. As Miss Lola gets bigger and bigger the Beetle is undeniably too small for our family.
When I bought the Beetle 12 years ago I was all about platinum blond hair, cheap drinks, and living off my mom. Now I don't have time for my hair, I am the mom, still like cheap drinks and I drive a station wagon. It is a cool wagon, but still it is without a doubt a family vehicle.
Lola loves it; here she is showing Dad how the sunroof works.
And it has air conditioning; the sweetness of chilled air, ahhh it is wonderful!
Lola wants to learn how to drive stick as soon as she can reach the peddles.
We loved Sophie because of all the great memories that we had in that car and as sad as it makes me to lose the Beetle I am looking forward to making all new memories in this car (especially while in 6th gear with the air conditioning on)! Welcome to the family!

No comments: