Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Zen and Joseph!

This weekend is known in our family as the 'birthdaypalooza'! It starts with Uncle Aaron and then Joseph and Zen. We didn't get to Wasaga to celebrate cousin Joseph's birthday; we talked to him on the phone and it sounded like he was having an great birthday.

But, we did get to attend Zen's birthday party at Ontario Place. It was great. I am too little to go on any of the rides, but I was just the perfect size to enjoy the amazing water park! Which was perfect because that is exactly where Zen wanted to be.
We ate pizza and cake and played in the water. Zen and his friends move pretty fast, so the only time mom could snap a pic was while he was busy eating his birthday cake!

Dad and I did some very good splashing work. Mom stayed behind the camera!


It was so much fun. Thanks for inviting me to your birthday Zen! Joseph I hope that you had a wonderful day! Love you both!

No comments: