Monday, August 2, 2010

Going Camping

Apparently long before I arrived the August long weekend was the weekend for camping. Mom and Dad decided that it was time to bring camping back. We packed up all our gear and headed out for two nights of roughing it! Every available inch of room in the wagon was full, the Beetle wouldn't have been able to hold all this stuff.
It wasn't really roughing it, we packed every possible amenity and we had a few friends join us also.
Beej, Dylan and I loved hanging out in all our tents. I asked both of the boys to read stories to me while I lounged around on their air mattresses!
Dylan brought his baby on the camping trip also, we shared a few parenting tips.
Dylan brought along this stuff called Moon Sand, the three of us played with it the entire weekend. We mostly carried it from one spot to another. By the time we were packing up the Moon Sand had been finely distributed over the three camp sites.
The parents did a great job with the food, I think that Sarah was most excited about the pizza wraps. Clearly she is excited about something.
Camping turned out to be a wonderful experience, Mom really did have nothing to worry about. Thanks for all the fun Beej and Dylan, I can't wait till next year!

No comments: