Monday, August 2, 2010

Wasaga Dunton's

It was cousin Joseph's birthday recently, we weren't able to make his party so we drove down to have a special visit. We were very excited to finally give him his birthday present.
Joseph was so excited to open his Easy Bake Oven!
Now we didn't take any photos of the chef at work, but he did make some brownies and they were delicious! Joseph had great plans to bake mass amounts of little cakes today. Happy baking Joseph!
Since we were there the Wasaga Dunton's took this opportunity to give me my birthday present. Joseph and Isabella made me wonderful birthday cards!
And Joseph read them to me!
And Isabella helped me open my super amazing arts and crafts box. Mom is so jealous of it. Thanks for the great birthday present and the wonderful visit Joseph, Isabella and Madeline!

No comments: