Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Beej

For Beej's fourth birthday party he party at a baseball diamond. All the attendies were divided into two teams, I was on team Lightning. After we all got our team shirts on and did some stretching; we hit the field to play some baseball. And much to the surprise of all of the adults present we actually did play some baseball!
Dylan was a integral part of team Lightning, here he is running super fast to first base after a great third baseline hit.
Dad and I played the position of back catcher for a bit until I felt a bit more comfortable.
I was still a little bit shy during my first at bat and required a bit of assistance from Dad.
The birthday boy needed no help from anyone when it was his turn to bat. This boy is a pro!
Check out that swing and that form. He has major leagues written all over him!
And not only can he hit, but here is Beej waiting for the signal to steal second.
Then it was time for team Thunder to come up to bat. Team Lightning looks pretty intimidating in the out field, but team Thunder did a great job on offense.
Sophia and her mom make it safely to first base; while also driving in two runs! Nice job Sophia!
After the game Sarah read my favourite book to Dylan, Beej and I.
Thanks for such a great birthday party Beej! Happy 4th Birthday!

No comments: