Monday, September 13, 2010

Photography by Lola

Daddy's cousin Chris got married to the lovely Tia on the weekend. Mom and Dad took me to the wedding ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and I loved the flowers. While we were waiting for the ceremony to start I borrowed the camera and took a few pictures to share with the blog.
This is my favourite bracelet to borrow from Mom.
Daddy's new jacket, he looked pretty spiffy.
The audience patiently awaiting the arrival of the bride and groom.
A perfect picture of Grandma.
The happy couple; sealing it with a kiss.
I wasn't the photographer on this one, but it was such a nice shot of the four of us that I thought that I would include it.

At this point Mom and Dad took me back to visit with Grandpa Steve and they went to the reception. We all had a blast at our respective parties, thanks for the fun times Grandpa Steve and congratulations Chris and Tia!

No comments: