Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad Part 3

To celebrate the final installment of Daddy's birthday we went to Grandpa and Baba's house for a visit. No birthday party is complete without the official Dunton birthday cake. With no Joseph or Isabella to help; it was up to Baba and I to decorate the cake.
I watched intently as Baba put on the icing.
Then it was my turn to place the Smarties.
Sometimes you accidentally get icing on your fingers and Baba cleans it off for you.
Careful and precision is the key when it comes to Smartie placement.
The finished product.

Precision is also key to Grandpa's wine pouring technique.
Uncle Jon had to go to school and write an exam; so we had to wait for cake until he got back. While I waited for cake and presents I had my bath and got into my favourite piggie pj's. When Uncle Jon got back we did some serious playing to make up for lost time.

Then it was finally cake time. Baba and Emily supervised my candle work.
Big smiles Baba and Emily.
High five for a job well done. Then it was time to sing and help Daddy with his candles. I'm getting really good at it.
Happy Birthday Daddy;I think for the last time in 2010.

Thanks for a great visit Baba and Grandpa and don't forget you said that I could come over for a sleepover soon!

No comments: