Monday, June 17, 2013

Mother's Day

The blog has been lacking as of late, I know this.  There are a couple of factors that play into this; first of all my favourite camera is in need of repair and I really just don't take as many photos without it. We also recently got iphones which means that I am now taking and sharing photos instantly and not saving them for my blog updates.  Also, there has been illness, nothing major, but after awhile colds, pink eye, strep throat, flu, and ear infections can really start to wear you down.  So, that is where we have been; there are no grandiose promises to turn over a new leaf and be here more often, but at least now you know where we are coming from.

So, back in May we celebrated Mother's Day.

Lola painted this beautiful pot for me and made the most beautiful I love you sign.  It was pretty wonderful.
 I also got the thing that I have been asking for a lot lately; a brand new toilet seat.  And Quinn was super great and had a long afternoon nap, so it was pretty much the most perfect day.

No comments: