Monday, April 20, 2009

Newest Junior Jay

This weekend Tanta Ness came to watch my swimming lesson.




She was totally impressed with my new move; jumping in off the side of the pool!

Then we were off on the street car to celebrate Uncle Jeremy's birthday at a Toronto Blue Jays game. I wore my Jays hat, thanks Stoski's!


I wasn't the biggest fan of all the noise. In this photo Lyle Overbay is about to hit his extra innings game winning home run. Go Jays!


We have no idea why, but there were a bunch of fake cows outside the Dome! It was a interesting day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The fake cows were an homage to Woodstock - Canada's dairy capital - they had about 30 buses of Woodstockians at the game and they even got seats in the Comfort zone.

I can't believe that we were at the game too and didn't even know - we could have had an outrageously priced snack together!