Friday, April 24, 2009

Train Trip to London

This week Mom and I took the train to visit the London Dunton's.
Train travel is so civilized. Rabbit and I loved it.
I think that I will take a quick nap, right here.
Joseph was happy to see me and wanted to hold me lots.
Sometimes we fell over.
Joseph and Isabella were happy to share and play with me.

They have lots of great toys to chew on.

Uncle Jeremy and I spent some time together catching up.
And before I knew it (and apparently before mom took any photos of Aunt Sally); it was time to get back on the train and head home to a very lonely Daddy.

On the way home I had the best seat in the house, great view, comfortable ride, perfect to fall asleep in!
Thanks for such a great visit Aunt Sally, Uncle Jeremy, Joseph and Isabella. We will be back soon!

No comments: