Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sorry, but we've been busy

We at Lola! would like to take this time to apologies to all our loyal blog subscribers we have been remiss in our postings for the past week. Sorry, but we have been busy.

Last week my friends Carl and Lucas came over to hang out. Our mom's drank coffee and got massages while we played in the living room. Our mom's really seemed to enjoy this play date and apparently we get to do it again soon!

Carl liked the sweet potatoes that my mom made the best.
Having friends over it so much fun.
I started swimming lessons this week, it was okay.
Hopefully next week the pool will be warmer, then I can spend less time crying.
Our house is covered in small marshmallow characters and pink and yellow sugar. Mom has been working feverishly on her entry to the Peeps Show T.O.

We received our first two entries this week!
Zach celebrated his first birthday in style and we were lucky enough to score an invite to the big party. Dad still has his beard, he was too busy this week to shave it off (again!!)
This is a picture of a very tired birthday boy with his Daddy. Thanks for inviting us to your party Zach.
Oh yah, and here I am in my rain coat.
Though we woke up to snow this morning, so I might have to put away my rain coat and pull out the snowsuit again!

Gotta run, nap time, but I'll be back soon, promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work, Lola and Leah... I was so happy to see the latest update. If you don't keep me posted, I go through gramma withdrawal; it isn't pretty. You are two very busy ladies. Well, at least dad got to go swimming. I'll look forward to your Easter postings - don't be late ( :