So here it is ladies and gentlemen the long awaited call for the Peeps Show T.O. 2010 submissions. Entries are due Saturday April 10, 2010.
What in the world am I talking about you may ask. The most wonderful contest idea ever, a Peeps Diorama contest.
So, here are the details of the second annual Peeps Show T.O. 2010. Last year saw a number of amazing and creative entries. I can't wait to see what you come up with this year.
1. Think of a scene. Sketch some ideas. Extra credit may be given to deft use of puns in the concept or title. (Examples include the always funny "Soylent Green is Peeps!"). All your main characters must be Peeps!
2. Buy Peeps.
3. Make your diorama using a shoe box or comparable item. Dress your Peeps as you see fit: Give them pipe-cleaner arms or jelly bean feet, for example. Embrace the mallow medium. If you don't know how to make a diorama, Google "how to make a diorama."
4. Take photos of your completed diorama from varying angles. E-mail two of your best photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Peeps" in the subject line. In the message, include your name, the title of the diorama and a brief description of its significance or creation.
5. Photo submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. April 10, 2010, but keep your masterpieces intact.
6. Oh, right and there are prizes, which will be awarded by an independent judge.
7. If you have any more questions, just let me know.
Good luck, mine is going to be amazing this year!