Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Diane

Diane is Dad's god mother, she lives far away, but sometimes comes home to Canada to visit. This was my first opportunity to meet her; though Mom and Dad have told me lots about her. She is the brilliant woman who gave me bunny -- my most favourite thing in the world! Coincidentally, she was also the woman who gave dad elephant -- which at one point in time was his most favourite thing in the world. Clearly she has a talent for picking these out.
She came over to our house for a visit and to meet me and she brought me a present. It is my new favourite book; it has lots of animals in it and lots of tabs to pull. I'm really enjoying it.

She also gave me these great bells, you can put them on your ankles and walk around ringing and jingling for hours!
Thanks for the great visit Diane, it was so nice to get to finally meet you.
Come back soon!

No comments: