Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Helping with the leaves

It is officially fall and we have started to close up our gardens for another long cold winter.
Dad and I have been hard at work raking and bagging all the leaves.
I love to wear my gardening gloves when doing any outdoors work. Mom always says that her gloves make her braver; I think mine make me cuter.
While Dad and I were hard at work outside, Mom was inside going through all of our winter stuff to see what fits and what needs to be replaced. One of the things that she found was this Winnie the Pooh hat. Mom loved this hat and wore it all winter for a number of years. Anyone that knew Mom in the early 2000's knew this hat! She was quite pleased when I picked it from the basket of hats to be mine. Plus, it looks super adorable on me!

Outdoor work is pretty hard, but Dad and I make a great team!
Now, we have to tackle the leaves in the front yard. Maybe next weekend!

No comments: