Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad

For Dad's birthday we had a few friends over for dinner to help him celebrate the beginning of another year! Beej and I were greatly anticipating our favourite part of the evening, the double chocolate birthday cake.
Sarah made her secret family recipe birthday cake. It was super delicious.
Beej did a really good job at helping to blow out the candles. Since my birthday I have become a whole lot more comfortable with flaming desserts and I love to sing Happy Birthday; but I was content to sit back and watch as Beej took care of the candles.
After a delicious dinner it was time for the dance party; every good evening always ends with a dance party. Julie, Beej and I were cutting a rug to the Wiggles when Dad decided to show us how it is done.
For an old guy he still has some pretty sweet moves.

Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments: