Friday, August 12, 2011

Camping

We went on our annual camping trip with the Etherington family and the Stoski family and again this year it was amazing. We went to the same trailer park again this year, because as far as trailer parks go this one is pretty good. Plus it is close, in case the hillbilly's get too much and we need to head for the comfort of civilization.
I was pretty excited when the tents were set up to go around and try everyone's bed.
This was mine. I brought along two bags of friends.
Camping is mostly about sitting around and chatting.
And some times tickling.
Ahhh camping.


Shaking our sillies out!
Saturday was a glorious day, so we packed up and headed to the beach. We made sand castles, swam, ate sandwiches, played, and pretty much had an amazing time.

Dylan and I spent a whole lot of time playing in a rubermaid container full of super cold water. We kept the adults entertained.
Dylan being forced to eat while I watched. Clearly I had already polished off my pizza wrap.
Camping this year was nothing but smiles! I can't wait till next year!

No comments: