Monday, July 20, 2009

Collingwood


This weekend we went up to visit Grandpa and Oma in Collingwood. The weather wasn't amazing, but we still managed to have a great visit. We swam until my hands and lips turned blue, walked when the weather cooperated, sat out side when the sun shone and did lots and lots of cuddling and catching up.
Grandpa taught Dad how to shuck oysters.
They were both very good at it and managed to keep all their fingers!

I did a lot of playing, I loved bouncing in front of the fire place because I could see my reflection in it.
Mom is always pestering me for more photos.
When the sun came out we moved lunch time onto the patio.
I'm not a big fan of the feel of grass, so I have learned to crawl across to the safety of the patio stones pretty quickly.

Thanks for such a wonderful visit Grandpa and Oma.

No comments: