Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Vancouver Dunton's Arrive

The Vancouver Dunton's have arrived in Ontario on their summer vacation.

Mom has been telling me all about my cousins Shaymus and Tamara for months. Every time she says the name Shaymus I laugh.

And it turns out he is just as entertaining as his name. We played lots and I even got a nice kiss from Shaymus as soon as we met.

Tamara and I got along famously. Though she is a few weeks younger she is more advanced then I am in the walking department. I guess when you have an older brother like Shaymus you learn quickly to get up and get yourself out of the way!

We had a great time playing together and Mom promises to take more photos of the cousins together. Just wait till the London Dunton's join in the mix, Grandpa and Baba's house is going to be busy!

No comments: