Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dylan Turns 3!

Dylan invited me to his 3rd birthday party on the weekend. It was awesome; it was at the coolest place. This place had lots of space, lots of toys, and lots of fun to be had.
Here is the birthday boy in his Buzz Lightyear t-shirt; the theme of the party.
There was this giant inflatable bouncy slide. I had my trepidations at first, but I saw how much fun the big boys were having I had to be a part of it.
Mom loved it too.
There was also this little roller coaster, I loved it!

Beej spent some time cruising around in the Pink Barbie Jeep.
Dylan and I both preferred the Hummer.And as if that wasn't enough fun for one birthday party, there was also ice cream cake.
Thank so much for inviting us to your birthday party Dylan, it was to infinity and beyond fun!

No comments: