Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Montreal

Mom is attempting a blog-jack and wants to take over control of Lola and put up some pictures from their recent train trip to Montreal. She figures that you always get to see all the great things that I get to do and that you should see that they get to do cool things too. And some times they do those cool things without me.
Here is the view from their hotel window.
And this is a sleepy picture of Mom and Dad before they headed out for a late brunch.
Mom and Dad went out for some pretty delicious sounding designer burgers and they also had boozy milk shakes. Mom filled up on milk shakes!
They did some walking around while they were there, but based on their photos all they did was eat and drink.
They swear that they saw some historical buildings and got some culture, but I don't know if I believe them.
Regardless of what they did while away they had a great time and missed me every minute!

No comments: