Monday, June 6, 2011

The Kitchen Aid

In the new year Lola and I started baking. We love it and the more and more we do it, the more tools I decide that we need. I have a list and have been slowly purchasing the baking equipment necessities. By the time I manage to amass all of these items we are going to have to build a bigger kitchen. The one piece of baking equipment that I was determined would greatly and irrefutably transform our baking experience was the Kitchen Aid. And it arrived on my birthday!
Lola is very excited about it and has named it Madagascar.

It is unbelievable how great it is, I really can't explain it.
Lola and I cranked out a few treats this weekend and are looking forward to having the most popular cookies at the upcoming daycare bake sale.

Thanks Darcy, I (we) love it!

No comments: