Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day & Happy Birthday Baba

For Father's Day Dad and I wore these awesome t-shirts. We were a hit everywhere we went.
Mom and I took Dad out for a relaxing brunch and after that we headed to Grandpa and Baba's to celebrate Baba's Birthday!
The gang from Wasaga were there to party. Baby Madeline was looking pretty adorable in her pink dress, she even allowed Dad to hold her for a little while.
This is the exact moment when she discovered that the arms holding her were not her dad's!
Joseph, Isabella and I did some really good bubble work in Baba's honour.
Then, we decorated Baba's birthday cake. I ate my allotment of smarties, so one portion of the cake was a little skimpy on the smarties. We also put in the candles, when asked how old Baba was turning Joseph suggested 'maybe a thousand, but I don't know...'
Happy Birthday Baba, we hope that you have a wonderful birthday!

No comments: