Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chunky Lola's

For Christmas I got this great cookbook and because of the new year's cleanse I haven't had a chance to try any of the recipes yet. So this weekend, Lola picked out what the first delicious treat was that we were going to make.
Yes, she picked the Chunky Lola cookie!
She is a pretty good helper. She likes to pour all the ingredients into the bowl and mix everything up. Most of it stays in the bowl.
Her favourite part is putting the cookie dough on the tray. Thanks to Sarah for showing us this super duper cookie dough spoon, it is a lot more fun.
We make a pretty good baking team.

The cookies turned out delicious and I will for sure keep the Chunky Lola in my cookie making repertoire. Lola hasn't had a chance to take a look and pick what we are making next weekend, but we are going to try one special treat from my fancy cookbook a week! Delicious!

No comments: