Sunday, January 23, 2011

Family Ski Day

Mom and Dad decided that it was about time I got my sweet snow suit on the slopes. So, we headed up to visit with Grandma and Oma for a family ski weekend.
Mom was exhausted by the time she got me all geared up, but I was so excited to go skiing that I didn't even fight her on anything. And I totally loved my flaming helmet.

Here are Grandpa and Daddy helping me get my Mickey Mouse skis on. I'm not calling them Mickey Mouse because they were only 30cm long, but because they actually had a picture of Mickey Mouse on them.
I loved going up the 'magic carpet' to get to the top of the hill. Grandpa and Daddy were pros at it!
Watch out below ski bunny coming through!
Don't we look great.
The skiing was fun, but one of the highlights of the day was when we stopped to warm up with a snack of french fries and hot chocolate.
After skiing Grandpa and I did some work with clippies and hair bands. I think that we look great. Thanks for a great visit Grandpa and Oma, see you soon in Florida!

No comments: